Hey guys! Today I am testing out the *NEW* Bronze Seduction Palette from Pat McGrath! I haven’t ever tried any Pat McGrath Labs products until this video and I am very excited to give these a go! I wanted to see if the videos are a good or bad representation of what the palette actually looks like because the videos are DREAMY and have a filter over the top.

I saw that Chloe Morello did a video just like this as well which I will link here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8yY3rlCJ7Q&t=667s

Products Used:

S N A P C H A T
Username: rawbeautykristi
P E R I S C O P E
RawBeautyKristi

FOR BUSINESS: kristi@infagency.com
__
CLICK THIS LINK to shop for my favorite Sigma Brushes!

For Costume/Halloween Contacts CLICK this link https://camoeyes.com/?ref=72
Enter code “rawbeautykristi” at checkout for 10% off!
__
Thanks for watching!
Kristi
xoxo

HI! My name is Kristi! Welcome to my channel!
First off, I am not your average YouTube Beauty Vlogger. I do the typical Product Reviews, Makeup Tutorials, Lifestyle Vlogs and SO much more, all with a sense of humor and a bit of a potty mouth. You can ALWAYS be assured that i am giving my full and HONEST opinion. SUBSCRIBE & Join in on the fun!

FTC Disclaimer: This video is NOT sponsored. All opinions are 100% mine. I only talk about products I genuinely like and only give honest reviews.
ALL LINKS beginning with an asterisk are affiliate links * Affiliate links meaning if you click the link and purchase items through that link, I will receive a small commission on that purchase*
Some products are sent to me for consideration of a review. (PR)

1. Nidoubleki007
    Nidoubleki007 says:

I purchased the 6 pan bronze palette 6 months months ago after contemplating it for a long time. I just couldn't believe how beautiful they looked online either, but to my surprise they didn't disappoint. They definitely dont look the same online as in person but they are still absolutely gorgeous. If I need a quick amazing look, I 100% grab that palette. It kinda makes me sad that I spend so much time on other shadows and they do not apply or look as nice as my Pat McGrath palette. Now I want just need more. Spendy, but in my opinion worth it.

2. KberlyJson
    KberlyJson says:

I recently just bought this palette after lusting for it for months. It’s was the most beautiful eye look I ever did. It made me feel like I know what I’m doing. No buyer remorse here.

3. Diva Cruz
    Diva Cruz says:

You should try Bad Habit- Cult Mania and compare it to this palette! I ordered it from Shop Hush and Im still waiting for it to try it. I CAN'T afford tye Pat McGrath, so I would like to know that what Im getting is somehow close to this 😁❤️

4. Laura De Wolfe
    Laura De Wolfe says:

I know this video is old but, I recently bought a Pat McGrath bullet lipstick for $53 and it's half the size of a regular bullet lipstick! Soooooooooooooooooo expensive! It's so pretty though. The thought of how much I spent on such little product is literally giving me heartburn lol

5. Nub1anPrincess
    Nub1anPrincess says:

Just seeing this video. I have ALL of the large pallettes.💰💰💰💰💰 Creating looks with these pallettes is so easy!!!!!! Blending is effortless, thus speeding up application time.

6. PolishedPoison
    PolishedPoison says:

Totally agree with you about Natasha Denona I bought the lilac palette and I wish I had returned it. There really is only 2 or 3 standout shades in there and the rest are meh or just okay. 😐

7. M W
    M W says:

Hey – I just purchased this palette for when I'm back in the US so I was looking at eye tutorials. I love yours! The simple wash of color along the lid is quite typical for us over in Asia (I feel we tend to focus more on skincare than elaborate eyes or highly contoured looks). Would love to see you play with the palette some more – what was Fire Opal like when you tried it? How often do you use this palette and do you think it ultimately was worth your investment?? Love your channel xx

8. Rebel Rose13
    Rebel Rose13 says:

I could never spend $120 on that little of shades. Here I was bitching at my coworker for her wanting a Natasha Denona palette, but now looking at Pat McGrath, at least ND has alot of shades for the price lol

If I'm spending that amount, it better blend itself.

Your first one, the matte shade looks darker in the video. The mattes also didnt look like they blended that well. The shimmer is amazing though

9. Mayana W.
    Mayana W. says:

Kristi, noooooo! Now I’m lusting after a $120 palette for one color. I LOVED that look and that pink color but I don’t really care for the other colors

10. Lindsey Kathleen
    Lindsey Kathleen says:

Listen here. I've been subscribed to you for a long time but I've been sucked into your channel since Shane's series. Idk why but here we are , 30 videos deep. You crack me uppppp.

11. Cori Ottak
    Cori Ottak says:

I know this video has been out for months. But I felt it was worth saying, that idk who chloe is, but even though you said she did she video at the same time you were gonna do it, I'm soo in love with you even MORE than before, cause of the fact that u said well I'm gonna still do my idea anyway whether one 2 or 5 other people already did. Cause people like me who are obsessed w/ you, can still see YOU do it Haha cause that's what I'm here for bitch!! Thank youuu