I hope you guys enjoy this short and sweet skincare routine video!

Connect With Me 🙂
Instagram: http://instagram.com/alissa.ashley/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/alissa_ashleyy

Business Inquiries: zinnermanalissa@gmail.com

SKIN TYPE: COMBO (DRY W/ OILY T ZONE)

SKIN “GOALS”: CONTROLLING BREAKOUTS ON FOREHEAD
AND NOSE. KEEP SKIN MOISTURIZED

LANEIGE CLEANSER: $23.00 AT SEPHORA

ALBA BOTANICA FACE SCRUB: $8.00-$9.00 AT TARGET

THAYERS WITCH HAZEL: $9.00 AT TARGET

COSRX MOISTURE PADS: $20.00 AT RILEY ROSE

COSRX CLEAR PADS: $20.00 AT RILEY ROSE

COSRX PROPOLIS LIGHT AMPULE: $28.00 AT RILEY ROSE

PIXI OVERNIGHT GLOW SERUM: $24.00 AT TARGET

DONKEY MILK 3D MOISTURE: $55.00 AT RILEY ROSE

COSRX BARRIER MIST: $21.00 AT RILEY ROSE

BITE BEAUTY LIP BALM: $18.00 AT SEPHORA

1. Violet Broughton
    Violet Broughton says:

Yasss cosrx!!! And omg saaame I have eczema on my face but I dont have noticable pores but I would rather have noticable pores and eat whatever I want and apply whatever I want without having a rashy flare up on my face

2. Lucy Ramirez
    Lucy Ramirez says:

Would 100% recommend this face serum/gel from Lush called grease lightning! I have purchased a total of three all together because it is THAT GOOD! It has witch hazel and aloe vera in it and some other really good stuff and its vegan/cruelty free! Also what exactly does toner do for your skin/ I use one by Mario Badescu (blue glycolic acid) and I really don't know if it's actually doing anything for my skin

3. Zamantha G
    Zamantha G says:

I love this video so much especially the extra time you put in to edit and put all the information on the screen like that for us, thank you 🙏🏼❤️❤️

4. sammy s.
    sammy s. says:

I was squinting when you started applying the cleanser cause it already felt like it went in my eyes 💀 but come thru production 👏 you did THAT, it looked so soothing to watch xx

5. oof
    oof says:

girl have you tried double cleansing? i use a miscellar water before a cleanser and it rly removes my makeup well. also yasss korean products. ive tried freeset donkey masks and they helped my acne and made my skin plump. its bomb

6. lina
    lina says:

you are so underrated honestly the work you put into editing your videos shows so much and you being beautiful is just a bonus 💖

7. Keiona Ray
    Keiona Ray says:

My esthetics class watches your videos and one of my classmates was just talking about wondering what your skincare routine is. Your skin is beautiful.

8. Kiana Marie liu
    Kiana Marie liu says:

I believe i have the same skin type..for years i believed i had Oily skin but then i started investing into skincare products and Sis..COULD YOU PLEASE DO A DRUG STORE FACIAL SKINCARE ROUTINE 😳❤💚💜💙💛💛💗