Perfect Makeup: Best Makeup App for Looking Flawless:

👉 For copyright issues, please contact: support@beautyclubtv.com

New videos everyday 🙂

TOP TRENDING MAKEUP VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM | BEST MAKEUP TUTORIALS 2018 | #27

Credits:
@khloedosh
@teo.glam
@advaelmakias
@mercedesbenssz
@militzayovanka
@rowanyoung_
@kaurvanity

Thumbnails:
@khloedosh
@teo.glam

*If any credit is missing, that’s because the artist didn’t put their watermark in the video.

Music:
Epidemic (Licensed Sounds)

– DISCLAIMER – I do not own the anime, music, artwork or the lyrics. All rights reserved to their respective owners!!! This video is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights. This is for promote.

* If you have an issue with me posting this song or video please contact me through the email: support@beautyclubtv.com Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will remove it!

1. Lady Bug
    Lady Bug says:

In my opinion I think everyone is beautiful just the way they are One reason is they are beautiful just the way they are. For example if they bully you just because your ugly doesn't mean you have to change your face it just beautiful the way you are 😀

2. lily west
    lily west says:

1:40 what in the fuck? If your foundation is high enough coverage to hide that, it's high enough coverage to hide what ever you're trying to conceal in the first place. The fuck are instagram beauty gurus on?

3. Snuffles In Slytherin
    Snuffles In Slytherin says:

It looks cool and all but I don't understand why ppls use makeup. Everyone is beautiful in their own way, putting makeup on is what hides your true self. Do not be ashamed of what you looks like, god created everyone different and special, and beautiful in their own way.
    I kno ppl like to do makeup for fun and all so don't post hate replys this is just my opinion.

Words of wisdom from an 11 yr old. Sorry if some of this doesn't make sense I'm trying to sound wise…

4. Baked Potato
    Baked Potato says:

some people take 30 min. to an hour doing their makeup (just guessing) and then theres me, 2 layers of mascara a little bit of lip balm then i call it a day

5. Baked Potato
    Baked Potato says:

6. Baked Potato
    Baked Potato says:

7. Baked Potato
    Baked Potato says:

8. Magdog Mae
    Magdog Mae says:

People look pretty with make up but they look prettier without. LIKE AM I RIGHT! you don't have to be cool. BE YOU! PEOPLE SHOULDN'T JUGDE YOU BY WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! at least that's what I think

9. Amina D.
    Amina D. says:

In the thumb nail is she wearing under wear? Not to be a creep, but if she isn’t she can get a rash. And it will feel like a sling shot up her butt seeing how tight it is.

10. Talsong Kingslayer
    Talsong Kingslayer says:

And now I understand why men hate women who wear so much make up. You don't really know what they look like. You just see a mask to completely change you. It's a form of deception. That's why all of my photos I have no make up when I was doing online dating. Hell, my bf likes me better without make up because it's the true me