Vanity Planet Spin Brush get it for 70% off at $30
use code SALALA at http://vpwow.com/salala

Paula’s Choice:
goo.gl/6CChzM

How much sunscreen do you really need to use:

➕PM Routine

Thanks for watching/subscribing!
—————————————-­–
Song: lakeyinspired on Soundcloud
Camera: canon g7x mark ii

1. I'm weird
    I'm weird says:

U cleanse ur face with brush, u use salicylic acid and then u use vitamin c.. I hope u dont use all these everyday in one routine. Please hydrate ur skin more. Too much exfoliate can damage ur skin barrier.. When u hydrate ur skin more, ur skin will plumps, glowy and looks healthy.. Hydration also one of the ways to prevent wrinkle in future..

2. mae
    mae says:

I'm 11 and during winter my skin gets dry and RED AND ITCHY AND IT'S SO PAINFUL. I use lotion, not eat junk food, I use damp towels on my face and it usually works. I hate it so much it hurts.

3. Jennifer lynn
    Jennifer lynn says:

I love the way you explained everything and the way you listed the am and pm routine! I feel like I'm having the exact same issues and I've been looking at so many videos and this video was my favorite! Thank you! 💓

4. Dulce Estrada
    Dulce Estrada says:

I almost purchased the Vanity brush through your link. It said it was $99 but that I could get it for $30… I checked Amazon and it’s $40 there and had terrible reviews. I no longer feel that I can trust anything else you were about to say so I won’t finish the video. Thanks

5. Jenny Dickerson
    Jenny Dickerson says:

You’ve got to try PC Omega serum! It’s the most soothing “moisturizer” I’ve ever tried! It’s become my holy grail serum/moisturizer (I have redness-prone, super sensitive skin).

6. liyaah85
    liyaah85 says:

can you please tell me the masks and skincare treatment you did please (you said you wont mentioned it in the vid cause it would take too long).
    But please if you can write it in the comment as Im struggling with bumpy texture, I tried everything (including clarisonic etc) and nothing is working 🙁

7. Dóra Tapolcai
    Dóra Tapolcai says:

oh bt i just see now that you live in HK, thats awesome!! i live in Gz!:) btw do you get your PC products online or do they sell it in any store in HK? thanks in advance big kiss:*

8. Dóra Tapolcai
    Dóra Tapolcai says:

hey beauty! thanks for the video your skin is flaaaaaawless!!!! i have a question for you, do you remove your makeup with the foaming cleanser only? or you remove your makeup first and THEN you use the makeup remover? if you do use a makeup remover please let me know what do you suggest for rosacea acne prone skin?*.* thanks in advance <3333

9. ATasteOfBeauty
    ATasteOfBeauty says:

I purchased the sunscreen! My skin is oily/dry/acne prone from using Acutane and is super sensitive to just about everything, so I hope it works. I'll be making a skincare routine video of my own and definitely adding this to the mix if it works well!

10. Nani Chantel
    Nani Chantel says:

hi sarah! have you heard of gram flour as a face product? indian women have used this for clearing up their skin but ive researched about it and have discovered that it actually is a very good product for any skin type. i was wondering if it could work for you or if youre open to trying it out.

11. Nadine
    Nadine says:

spinning brushes are the worst! seriously if you're reading this, i used to have really bad acne and both my dermatologists told me all they is damage your skin, they're waaay too rough! if you're gonna exfoliate your skin use a mild scrub and don;t do it more than twice a week.