FINALLY!

I’m asked about my skincare routing pretty often, so I’m really happy to finally be sharing this with you guys. I’ve teamed up with Skin Ceuticals, a skincare line I’ve been a huge fan of for a long time, to bring you guys the most effective regime for anyone trying to protect and prevent your skin from the harsh natural elements we live in.

Learn more about atmospheric aging here: http://www.skinceuticals.com/home

For a complete product list, visit the blog: www.sivanayla.com

♥ Follow along on IG: @sivanayla

1. Cristy Rosas
    Cristy Rosas says:

Sooo I would love to see these type of videos here on YouTube, like longer videos more detailed skincare routines and makeup tutorials. Love what you’re doing on IGTV more spontaneous unboxing or short anecdotes 🤗🤗💕 @cristyrrosas

2. InMyHeelsXO
    InMyHeelsXO says:

I loveeee watching the skincare, home decor, quick tutorials, quick recipes and DIY on your IG TV. Makeup tutorials I would say are better on YouTube because you can condense the time and list the products you actually use. Love the vlogs on YouTube as well as I prefer to watch long travel videos horizontally (is that weird?) haha. I just feel you see more on a horizontal shot especially when they’re travel blogs.

Xx @ania.meowcomber

3. Emily Freund
    Emily Freund says:

YOUR BRAID! I love. I’m also a huge fan of Skinceuticals. I’m going to take your advice on not using a cleanser in the morning. My skin is SO dry…maybe that will help! Thanks for the tips!!

4. Laura Moll
    Laura Moll says:

Love this video cause I’ve literally been envious of your skin since I met you! I love skin ceuticals too, so I’m glad I could see which of their products you love to use!

5. Cécilia Selene
    Cécilia Selene says:

Sivan i really like the way u always sound crystal clear and genuine in your videos as well as updates. Just a lil recommendation is that can u please zoom in the products while filming it and adding some more details such as theirs brands and names? It's easier for us to find them. Thank you ^^

6. Francesca Leonard
    Francesca Leonard says:

It’s really hard to pick a favorite video but I love this one! Thanks for sharing your routine. I am striving to have skin like yours and you’ve inspired me to buy the products that are now my fave. xo

7. Erin Radigan
    Erin Radigan says:

Love this…thanks for sharing! Always have a hard time figuring out what skincare products I need to use! I need to try the foaming cleanser!

8. Starr C
    Starr C says:

Your skin care routine inspired me to talk to an esthetician friend about SkinCeuticals and now I use a few different serums from their line! Thanks !

9. Jannika Rask
    Jannika Rask says:

Love this, thank you! I take my skincare routine very seriously and love seeing how others care for their face. Your skin is always glowing so I’m glad I found this video!