Today I teach you how to Easily Bake your Makeup and make your makeup look flawless! Please comment what other techniques you’d like to see … and please click thumbs up if you enjoyed! xo’s ~ Tati

~ WATCH YESTERDAY’S VIDEO HERE ~
DRUGSTORE MAKEUP DEALS | Madness Monday

~ DOWNLOAD MY MOBILE APP FOR FREE ~
Click here for Android http://www.bit.ly/Tati_Android_App
Click here for iPhone http://www.bit.ly/Tati_iPhone_App

~ FOLLOW ME ~
Facebook: http://facebook.com/GlamLifeGuru
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/glamlifeguru
Instagram: http://instagram.com/glamlifeguru

~ WRITE TO ME HERE ~
Tati / Glam Life Guru
1905 Wilcox Ave.
Suite #111
Los Angeles, CA 90068

Hi I’m Tati from GlamLifeGuru, I’m glad you found my video, please be sure to check out my collection of videos on my YouTube beauty channel GlamLifeGuru where you’ll find my best beauty tips, tricks and favorites on everything from top luxury cosmetics to my favorite drugstore makeup. Whether you’re looking for a new product review, tutorial, beauty tip, haul or perhaps even a giveaway, I hope you enjoy watching.

1. kaylasometimes
    kaylasometimes says:

Tati you literally have a makeup video for EVERYTHING! Whenever I search YouTube for a makeup related video, whatever it is, your name pops up and always has EXACTLY the advice or review I am looking for. Thank you so much for your dedication, you help me a lot!

2. Jesi Nau
    Jesi Nau says:

Can you do a video on how to apply makeup to dry skin? I have combination skin, but when I put makeup on my areas that have dry skin it’s flaky, cakey, and looks terrible. If I put lotion on, it makes the makeup smeary and bad looking. I’ve tried putting lotion on and rinsing it a little later. I’ve tried lotion at night so in the morning it’s absorbed in. I can’t seem to figure this one out!

3. Kerry Gray
    Kerry Gray says:

I have physician formula translucent airbrush powder I've tried baking an it looks caked up an gross ..I can't see how it looks good

4. Andrea Haid
    Andrea Haid says:

When I use a lot of setting spray I feel like it ruins my makeup… I don't know why. It starts to look like my face is sweating or something. Maybe I hold the bottle too close to my face. I use the Urban Decay Deslick setting spray. Does this happen to anyone else?

5. aglove275
    aglove275 says:

It has been a trend for a long time by this point and every guru does it but honestly I don't see the point of it. Can someone explain? I have tried it and so has my makeup artist for pageants but we both agree it doesn't do anything

6. C A
    C A says:

Baking is a disaster on me. Every time I try this, I end up with cakey creases, foundation/BB cream clumping on my skin. Yes, I tried different powders and foundations/concealers/bb creams. I tried different amounts of loose powder. I just decided it's better not to use powder at all and just let my makeup melt off on my oily, acidic skin rather than watch it become chunks of moistened flour on my face.

7. Erica Knabel
    Erica Knabel says:

Tati! I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your videos. I feel like you completely changed the way I look at and use makeup. I feel better about myself too, and I feel less guilty about doing makeup FOR ME! You’re super funny and I love watching :). Thank you!!!

8. Xinyi He
    Xinyi He says:

This is my first YouTube video about makeup I watched years ago! And now when I search for baking foundation, I still can find it!

9. kumizora
    kumizora says:

when she says to dust away the powder WITH powder, what powder is she using to dust it away? is she talking about like powder foundation or more baking powder?

10. Simone Barbee
    Simone Barbee says:

When she said she has a wide nose……
    Me, a black person: ummmm 👀 what? My nose must be huge then….
    (Slick also why I typically stick to black beauty youtubers. That comment on top of the fact that I have no idea what that is going to look like on my brown skin.)