#FrenchManicure is a classic Manicure that can be carried to almost any occasion and it also goes well with any kind of outfit! That is why i made this video to show 5 simple DIY ways to make your own #FrenchTips right at the comfort of your home.
Each of these DIY ways shown in this #NailArtTutorial will give you Salon Quality results for your #Frenchnails.
Hope you enjoy this video 🤩 & thanks so much for watching😍
SUBSCRIBE to my channel –
Please do leave a comment below – which of the DIY ways you found easiest to create your own French Mani!
✳️ Check my another FRENCH Nail art video showing Floral French design
My other ✳️Easy Nail Art tutorials –
If you try on any of my designs, please do post of picture on Insta 💟 tagging in #sharingmymojo . I love to see your re-creations💕
💅🏼 Supplies used to create this manicure –
– Base-coat : Maybelline Super Stay Nail Primer Protecting Base Coat
– Topcoat : Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat
– White #NailPolish : Maybelline Porcelain Party.
– Light Pink Nail Polish – Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish No. 5
– A toothpick/dotting tool, scotch tape, Q-tip
Follow Me :
❤️Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sharingmymojo/
🧡Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Sharingmymojo/
💚Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/sharingmymojo/
💙Twiter – https://twitter.com/sharingmymojo