Easy Summer Nail Art using a Toothpick – This DIY #nailart can be made using a #toothpick or a dotting tool. It is a quick & simple design yet it looks so cute and fun! The bright summer colours used for this #summernailart are already giving me summer vibes ☺. I hope you find this #easynailarttutorial helpful!
👉 Leave me a comment if you liked the video and would like to see more of these! Have a wonderful day and thanks for watching!
★ NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY & FRIDAY!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel –
My other ✳️Easy Nail Art tutorials –
If you try on any of my designs, please post of picture, tagging in #sharingmymojo I love seeing your re-creations ☺.
Items used for this manicure: –
– Basecoat: Maybelline Super Stay Nail Primer Protecting Base Coat
– Topcoat: Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat
– White Color: Maybelline New York, Porcelain Party
– Hot Pink Polish: Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine, 407 Hot Tropicana
– Blue Polish – Revlon Colorstay, Pastel Blue – Love Stuck
– Green Polish: Maybelline Nail Lacquer, Go Go Green
– Dotting tool/ toothpick/Pen
🎵 Music: YouTube Audio Library