This is a nail art stamping tutorial featuring stamping plates from Born Pretty Store. For a 10% discount on your Born Pretty Store order use coupon code: TJL91

Visit Born Pretty Store Here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/?ref=1656

For full review on these plates go to: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com/2013/05/born-pretty-store-nail-stamping-image.html
Please Subscribe & Follow me on my nail art blog: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO!
FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY!
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!

Tags:
“fun nail art” “nail art ideas” “polka dot nail art” “stripes nail art” stripes “polka dots” “nail art” “colorful nail art” “bright nail art” purple pink blue white nails “nail stamping tutorial” “nail stamp tutorial” “cute nail art” “funky nail art” tutorial “skittles mani” “skittles nail art” “skittles nails” “sweet nail art” “easy nail art designs” “easy nail art tutorial” “nail art for beginners” “birthday party nails” “kids nail art” “children’s nail art” “nail art for kids” “nail stamping for beginners” “beginner nail art” “beginner nail stamping” “party nail art” “party nails”

1. Helen Zeng
    Helen Zeng says:

Hi Hun😄 thanks for sharing this. The design is so cute 😁😁I just started using nail stamps in my salon too😁 really love them.
    Please have a look my channel as well if you got a minute 😘😘😘 thanks very much 💕💕💕

2. deriniti
    deriniti says:

@Dri Driu Hi, I got the plate from born pretty store, the link is in the description, if you can't find it then it may be sold out.

3. Ling Lin
    Ling Lin says:

Where do you get those stamper? They look so soft. I looked in the Born Pretty Store, the stampers are not as soft as the one you are showing in the video.

4. deriniti
    deriniti says:

thank you! actually i have the same problem where the silicone stamper comes out of the base. i have read that some people use saran wrap to keep it in place and i have read that others remove the white stamper and put it in a nail polish remover cap because it fits better, i haven't tried that myself but those are some ideas that may help : )

5. juicylucy41
    juicylucy41 says:

Hi, left message b4, but can i ask that you check yr ebay acct for the shop name you bought stamper from – it looks to work sooooo well- yr nails look lush. been scoping out stampers for weeks. some have bad reviews. So please post it. thanx

6. juicylucy41
    juicylucy41 says:

what was the ebay shop name where you bought stamper? Please say you remember. items can vary between shops. this one works sooooo well! Thanks hun. 🙂

7. juicylucy41
    juicylucy41 says:

what was the ebay shop name where you bought stamper? Please say you remember. items can vary between shops. this onw works sooooo well! Thanks hun. 🙂

8. Hiralllie
    Hiralllie says:

Hi, I just bought my big stamper and I got it in the post today. Is the stamper meant to be jelly type. Its also like a jelly sticky texture.

9. Hiralllie