Click here to check out The Spin For Perfect Skin: http://bit.ly/1S7YuXg
Get 70% OFF with Coupon Code: jackjack
Link to Shop: http://vpwow.com/jackjack

Hi guys! In today’s video I’m sharing my morning routine for spring 2016 along with my current skin care routine. For today’s video I’m featuring my newest skin care tool that i’m loving which is the spin for perfect skin face and body brush. I love using it in the morning to really clean my skin to create a perfectly smooth canvas before I apply my makeup. Be sure to take advantage of the 70% off discount coupon code to get yours! ๐Ÿ™‚

previous video: https://youtu.be/JhnsnPae_M8
click here to subscribe: http://goo.gl/2967F6

โž youtube.com/jaaackjackvlogs
โž twitter.com/jaaackjack
โž facebook.com/jaaackjack
โž instagram.com/jaaackjack
โž blog: www.jaaackjack.com
โž my boyfriend’s channel: youtube.com/johnnyboyvlogs

business email & mailing address:
โž jackieperdue@ymail.com
subject line should include “jaaackjack”
โž Jackie Perdue
9450 mira mesa blvd. suite c #510
san diego, ca 92126

FTC: Sponsored by Dastmalchi LLC. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my viewers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.

1. Isha Love
    Isha Love says:

i also like her personality she is herself not being a different person and jacky is very open with her subs which i like about her @ashleydawn

2. Fisa Xx
    Fisa Xx says:

I have been watching your videos and vlogs for years now and love love love them.!!! You are such a bubbly and happy person who instantly makes my mood better, carry on spreading your bright spirit.!! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

3. Ingrid Salazar
    Ingrid Salazar says:

Just ordered the brush ๐Ÿ™‚ so when you are using the brush do you use it everyday or every morning? how frequent can you use it without damaging the skin especially oily prone skin?

4. Alyssa A.
    Alyssa A. says:

Although I enjoy watching your videos, I have to say your content is not as unique as it used to be. I feel like your newer videos lack your personal creativity and the positivity which so many subscribers like myself gravitated to.

5. ashley rivera
    ashley rivera says:

I saw your snapchat to snapchat you back for the favorite part of the vid. (If i understand it correctly. Lol) i love the whole vid. ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for this ๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Haily J
    Haily J says:

I might have commented this on one of your videos before, but they are just SO cute and cheerful, they always put me in a good mood โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’• love you Jackie

7. ImPerfectlyTwitta
    ImPerfectlyTwitta says:

I LOVE how realistic your morning routing is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ Encourages me to do one & be proud of it.

8. LitcheTheArsm
    LitcheTheArsm says:

i know a harness leash seems more humane but Zoey is a big, strong dog. It's not recommended for dogs with that kind of strength to wear harnesses because if they suddenly feel frightened or threatened they can much more easily escape because a harness grounds them better+ doesn't get in the way of their breathing if they tug too much like a normal leash does.
    i am not at all assuming she's not well trained but anything can happen! even the most docile well trained dog can suddenly want to run if they're extremely disturbed by something.

loved the feel of this video, the way you talk just makes my mood instantly better. <3 you're wonderful have a lovely day <33