Hey everyone! Back with a new hair video! A lot of you guys have been hitting me up asking me to do a tutorial on my hairstyle that I rocked in my latest photoshoot! Which I thought it was a pretty dope hairstyle as well. So with todays video I’ll be showing you exactly how to achieve that look but while using a couple of Hairbond’s products! Please give this video a big thumbs up and subscribe if you haven’t yet! Thanks so much!
Mad Love, -Dre Drexler

PRODUCTS IN VIDEO:
Hairbond products: http://www.hairbond.com/shop-u-s-a/
RenPure Dry shampoo: http://tinyurl.com/gq2nkko

Song: 3005 instrumental remake

Be sure to follow me on social media:
Snapchat – DreDrexler
Instagram @DreDrexler
Facebook @DreDrexler
Twitter @DreDrexler
Tumblr @DreDrexler
Vine @DreDrexler
Pinterest @DreDrexler

1. Melanie V S
    Melanie V S says:

Here because I wanna style my long pixie cut with clay and salt spray and literally can't find any videos by women that give the look I want LMAO. Thanks dude, this is exactly what I was looking for!

2. Kondi17
    Kondi17 says:

lol dude…this is not how you supposed to use dry shampoo….and pls, just wash your hair before u put any products on them

3. V2.0
    V2.0 says:

This was good and simple. This is the exact kind of hairstyle I'm looking for. Like Edward from Twilight lol

4. Damon
    Damon says:

I pretty much have to have a messy hairstyle because my hair is so thick and it looks really weird when I comb it down because it doesn’t lay flat against my head, it poofs up on the top. I don’t like buzzcuts because I don’t have the head shape for it.

5. Ninde Luxx
    Ninde Luxx says:

Just a while ago before I go to school i followed a tutorial on how to achieve messy hair, before i leave our house it looked messy then I came home and notice my hair is really really clean for some reason I don’t know why because i did not even comb my hair once 😂😂😂 it is a bummer because i love messy hair and my hair was wavy before then the barber/styler made my hair really really straight accidentally because of the shampoo they used on my hair lol

6. Jayson Torres
    Jayson Torres says:

We have similar hair stards. You might wanna try triming your hair a lil bit using thinning scissors. It also helps you achieve that messy look & keeping your hair up without even applying any hair products.

7. Aidan Kurin
    Aidan Kurin says:

I'm not hating or anything I think this guy is cool but his hair looks better in a put together hairstyle than messy even if it is summer

8. Off/Load
    Off/Load says:

I have the hair type you want…wavy and voluminous har type and i am trying to get the opposite type lol. I hope my hair straightens more like yours is when i grow it longer.