Are you planning on buying a Huda Beauty Melted Shadows and want to find great makeup tutorials to try? Have you bought it already and need inspiration on using it? This makeup compilation gives you ideas on how to use your Melted Shadows.
Thank you for watching.
★ If you liked the video & want to help the channel grow, remember to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/beautyinspo?sub_confirmation=1 ★
Huda Beauty Melted Shadows used in this video:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
★About the shadows★
Huda Beauty’s Melted Shadows are dual-ended liquid shadows combining a rich, velvety matte formula on one side, and an over-the-top sparkly on the other.
– Bubble Bath & Pink Champagne
– Faux Fur & Bamboo Hoops
– Silk Bomber & Bubblegum
– Hot Sauce & Cherry Soda
– Private Jet & Shimmering Sunset
– Double-pump Latte & Drop Top
– Limelight & Gold Chains
– Minted & Dinero
– Room Service & Do Not Disturb
– Wednesday & Fro-yo
What it does:
The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Liquid Shadows bring versatile color and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Designed to be layered or used on their own, the dual-ended Matte & Metal shadows deliver rich pigmentation, intense shimmer, blendability, and longevity – the shadows stay in place for up to 12 hours!
The velvety-soft matte shadows bring a richly saturated color pigment that is both easy to blend and build by finger or using a brush. The powder finish holds oil absorbing properties that help keep the product in place longer without creasing or fading.
The metal shadows bring quick-dry properties to a high-class glitter formula ensuring a smudge-proof, shiny and sparkling finish. Lightweight and easy to apply, the paintbrush-like applicator allows for precise application to control the glitter intensity and is perfect for liner looks. The metallic formula dries down smoothly to ensure your eyeshadow look is fit for whatever fun you get up to!
Suggested usage MATTE:
• Apply product on the center of the lid, then blend out with finger, or brush to work on the edges and blend into crease
• Can be used as a liner, either by using edge of the doe-foot, or by swiping the formula on the back of hand and picking up with liner brush of choice
• Can be used with powder eyeshadows layered on top.
• Use paintbrush-like applicator to apply as a glitter eyeliner, or all over the lid to deliver optimal pigment.
• For a shimmer effect, blend the formula with a brush or finger to diffuse glitters.
• Use as a glitter topper over the matte formula or over any powder shadow
• Create a shimmery cut crease or highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the applicator.
What else you need to know
• Carefully crafted, the shadows are smudge-proof and waterproof with lasting color pigment for up to 12 hours.
Beauty Inspo Social Media:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/hotbeautyinspo
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hotbeautyinspo/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/hotbeautyinspo/
Makeup artists to follow on Instagram:
Thumbnail: @theninavee, @kaurvanity
@andziathere, @beautyby_julie_, @hannah_schroder, @kaurvanity, @kimterstege, @lifeofablueberry, @monycatamang, @rocyroque, @theninavee, @withlove.nadia
Erik Lund – Summertime
NOWË – Under The Sun
Skandr – Dancin In The Waves
I do not own the anime, music, artwork or the lyrics. All rights reserved to their respective owners!!! This video is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights. For copyright issues, please contact: email@example.com
#BeautyInspo #hudabeauty #makeuptutorial