Thank you Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun for sponsoring today’s video, I am a huge fan of this product & I know you guys will love it too!

Jergens Natural Glow Instant Sun Sunless Tanner: https://amzn.to/2sbH7OP

WATCH MY WEEKLY VLOGS – https://bit.ly/2Iep5FF

SUBSCRIBE TO MY SECOND CHANNEL! – https://bit.ly/2HmgKiw

👂 LISTEN TO MY WEEKLY PODCAST HERE –
Soundcloud – http://SoundCloud.com/astoldbyalex
iTunes – https://apple.co/2Em7KF4

📱 FOLLOW ME 📱
INSTAGRAM || @learningtobefearless
TWITTER || @alexandraairene
SNAPCHAT || alexandraairene
FACEBOOK || www.facebook.com/learningtobefearless

BUSINESS INQUIRIES || laura@thedigitalbrandarchitects.com

FTC: some links above are affiliate links and i earn a small commission. sponsored by jergens.

1. ShamelessSher
    ShamelessSher says:

When I tried it years ago the formula came off soooo orangey & streaky on me. But maybe they have changed it recently 🤔 I’d love a nice even sunless tan because I’m so pale but don’t want sun damage 😭 I might try it again 😅

2. Melinda White
    Melinda White says:

I’ve tried quite a few self tanners. Jergen’s self tanner has an awful smell. I’ve not tried the tanning foam, because I’m afraid it will smell just as bad. There are quite a few others out there that don’t smell near as bad. They may be a little more pricey, but I’ll pay to not smell. It’s defin a deal breaker.

3. BrittKatSlat
    BrittKatSlat says:

I would never put that chemical filled trash on my skin for my skin to absorb and put into my system. Not worth it. Just love your beautiful skin the way it is!
    Also- you brightened the before picture and darkened the last picture (or left it unedited) to sell the product and make your body look darker. The door and all the surroundings are darker in the last picture.
    You’re great but please be honest!

4. Kallie Tweten
    Kallie Tweten says:

I’ve used so many self tanners and Jergens has really good quality. However when it’s developed you smell like a stack of pancakes 🥞 as do every other tanner, including the ones that claim there is no smell.

5. LitLifeWithLauren
    LitLifeWithLauren says:

People are excessively butt hurt in these comments hooooly!! But anyway, I LOVE THIS TANNER!!!! I’ve used so so many times and being naturally pale as Hell, this is the ONLY tanner I use that looks natural and is easy to apply. I love the foam and I always use a mitt also. I use the jergens natural glow gradual moisturizer sometimes (Not the one you mentioned!) and it streaks on me all the time. The foam one never does. Love the vid and love the product❤️❤️❤️ get that coint hunnnnay❤️❤️

6. shelby sloan
    shelby sloan says:

This is definitely not your best work Alex, I don't think you neccessarily have to completely integrate this into a video, I'm ok with a 100% ad video, but it just doesn't come across as genuine at all, very kitchy and amateur in the way it was filmed and handled. Your so much more professional than this and in comparison to other partnerships this one falls short.

7. Kirstie
    Kirstie says:

Love this stuff!! I’m super pale so if it doesn’t get blended really good it will leave streaks but it’s mostly around my hands (I can’t have white hands and tan arms, as my coworker pointed out lol) but It’s inexpensive so I’m okay with that !

8. Jessica Nicole
    Jessica Nicole says:

I went on vacation a couple weeks ago and used this for the first time. I was instantly obsessed. I have never been able to tan and am very fair. It is the best. I have just learned that I personally cannot sleep in it. It got patchy the next morning so I just put it on in the morning on a day nothing is going on til the afternoon. It’s made me more confinement in short and swim suits.

9. thecosmogirl171
    thecosmogirl171 says:

I’m so glad you did this! We can’t get the wet skin moisturizer so every time a friend goes to the states I get them to get me some!! It’s awesome! I’ve been wanting to use the mousse too. How long does it last on you Alex?

10. Kayleigh S
    Kayleigh S says:

These negative comments are disgusting. So what if she hasn’t mentioned it in recent videos? If you’ve been watching for as long as I have, you will know for a fact she has mentioned Jergins before. Like before she even moved in with Alan she was using this stuff. Keep your negativity to yourself because you are helping no one. Alex, thanks for always staying true to yourself!! Your fearless tribe loves you!

11. Lisa Dee
    Lisa Dee says:

I like applying the mousse tanner with a flat foundation/ kabuki brush. You don’t have to worry about staining your hands, it buffs it in, and soaks up less product than mits… plus easier to clean. It washes right off. Try it ☺️

12. TheRavyShow
    TheRavyShow says:

This is lovely! I will now try it out because of you!! I self-tan because I can't tan being a blue eyed redhead and I've always had trouble with streaking self-tanner but this looks awesome! Thanks Alex!

13. Christi Gallup
    Christi Gallup says:

Thanks for this video, i have the jergans glow lotion it takes a few applications before you see results but i love it. Good to know the 1 you have works so well too

14. LiveSlayLove84
    LiveSlayLove84 says:

❤️❤️ I was looking for a quality product for self tanning. I feel like so many of them are so expensive and I end up looking like an oompaloompa lol .. I'm definitely going to try this!!

Some of you ladies are awfully rude. You are just hating. Don't knock a fellow woman's hustle. That's just petty AF.

15. ohgingy83
    ohgingy83 says:

I've used Jergens Natural Glow a lot. I do like it on my face and body but no matter what I did, it always, ALWAYS came out very streaky on my legs.