Crown braid hair tutorial? Seems easier said than done, but WAIT, it actually is!! I can testify that this is the easiest hair tutorial ever! Take it from me, a chick whose braiding abilities are super limited. LOL It’s been a while since I’ve shared a quick and easy hair tutorial so I thought this would be the perfect tutorial for summer. It’s hot outside so keep in mind that a messy crown braid can be a great hairstyle choice to help you beat the summer heat. This turned out a lot easier than I imagined. Watch and see for yourself!

P.S. This was my first time trying this out and I’m sure the more I practice the better it will look. side note- it’s such a cute wedding hairstyle too!

Now that my hair is at a medium length, I’m excited to keep wearing the crown braid and trying new hairstyles. What do you guys want to see next? Comment below ๐Ÿ™‚

*** If you’re wondering about this makeup look, it’s coming soon to my channel. I paired it with a bright orange lip so stay tuned! xo!

Hope you’ll give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to get an update overtime a new video goes up. ๐Ÿ™‚

{Let’s hang!}
IG: @SazanHendrix
Snapchat: @SazanBarzani
FB: @SazanBlog
Blog: www.sazan.me

1. A. Neufeld
    A. Neufeld says:

I'm blonde and when my German grandma saw the milkmaid braid I did she said I looked like I was in Hitler Youth.

Looks great on you though! ๐Ÿ˜›

2. Eduvlogs Iniesta
    Eduvlogs Iniesta says:

ยก๐™ธ ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š•๐šœ ๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐šข๐šŽ ๐š’๐š. You're Super-tierna Sazan greeting's from ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’!!

3. idfk idfk
    idfk idfk says:

Sad I can't really see the braids bc ur hair is so dark coloured ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have the same colour so Ik the struggle sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4. takie tam
    takie tam says:

OMG you helped me a lot! Finally found a person who does it EASY !! All of the youtubers do videos like this and they say its easy cause they are doing 1 big braid all over the head and im like HELL NO im never gonna do that by myself.. Hahaa

5. Laleena Khan
    Laleena Khan says:

I saw your Instagram story like a month ago and now that Iโ€™m watching your old videos I do think that your voice has become much more deep. I miss this long hair and this hair colour. But love you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

6. Kylee Jane
    Kylee Jane says:

I cant do this hair style for 3 reasons. 1 my hair is too short. 2 we dont own hair spray. And 3 my hair is too thick mini bands and pins. But the hair style looks great on you.