Hey Everybody!
I hope you enjoyed this video! Love you all!
Instagram: Kellylovesbeauty1

Top- Target
Scarf- A&F
Watch- MK
Nail Polish- Sally Hansen breezy blue & Essie set in stones

1. Tracy Bennett
    Tracy Bennett says:

I went and purchased the Tanwise both the lotion and Tanwise exfoliating scrub! I have used it once, left on approximately 2 hours, looks great, my question is, how long does it take to dry, in order for not transferred onto my sheets?? Anyone answer me please…

2. Kirsten
    Kirsten says:

the tanwise self tanner honestly looks like mud and water mixed into your skin it looks absolutely horrible..i prefer the tanwise 1 hour self tanner it's WAY better and doesn't look like mud and water what so ever it's an olive color tan so it's not orange

3. Olga G
    Olga G says:

Hey Kelly, I Love Love Love the Ocean Potion gradual sunless tanner too, they recently stopped selling at the Walmarts around me recently so I just get it online 🙁 I also put the Summer Color banana boat on my face almost every night..haha I thought no one else does that and have tried it on my body, it just gets a little pricey and does also wear off kind of weird. Have you ever tried the Ocean Potion Ever Glow Xtreme, it's not a gradual tanner so I'm a little scared and it smells kind of funky lol. I have tried the Tan Wise facial self-bronzer but it left my face oily and orange (I didn't realize you are supposed to wash it off I guess). Thanks for the video, I will be trying the Tanwise now for sure !
    Olga

4. Aztec Girl
    Aztec Girl says:

I'm going to try this Sally's self-tanner. $10.00 is a steal. I use Faux Self Tanner but for some reason it's as though my skin gets used to it or something and it won't work. So I have to give it a break. Plus I can't always afford it. I am olive complexion and it does look natural. I am going to give this a try. Along with the Walmart hydrating lotion you mentioned. T Oh before I forget. How many applications did you do on your arms to get them tanned? Was it just one application? Thanks for sharing!!

5. Gamble9110
    Gamble9110 says:

If you're looking to try a more high end face tanner i love the st tropez self tan luxe facial oil. It comes in a 1.01 oz bottle, its pretty pricy but lasts a long time.

6. Taylor Draper
    Taylor Draper says:

How is the shelf life on the tanwise? I have a bottle of the mousse from last summer and I am going on a cruise in a week and wanted to use it but didn't know if I should buy a new bottle or not

7. CrystalNicole017
    CrystalNicole017 says:

The L'oreal Sublime bronze in the gel formula is amazing. It feels kind of oily going on your skin and takes a couple of minutes to dry but it is so much better than the regular lotion kind. I used the lotion kind and hated it. I got wonderful natural long lasting results with the gel kind in the darkest shade.

8. Hailey Haas
    Hailey Haas says:

You have to be applying it wrong if its streaky… Maybe you just haven't perfected the technique yet, but I've used this stuff for years and NEVER had it streak or transfer to sheets/clothing on me.

9. Taio Jackson
    Taio Jackson says:

haha when you were talking about the tree hut thing you smelt it without opening the bottle (1.48) hahaha. I like your videos. your a really nice young woman

10. thierry k
    thierry k says:

Hello Kelly

I want to buy Tanwise dark taning lotion as a gift to my girlfriend but i am from Holland and they don''t sell it over here.
    Also i tried to buy it on Amazon but they don't ship it to Holland.So i want to ask you if you can help me out and send it to Holland for me,
    I will pay you the money and a little something for your effort up front.
    Please contact me on my e-mail thierryraymond85@hotmail.com.

11. MichelinaAnna
    MichelinaAnna says:

I also use tanwise and I absolutely love it! people always ask if I went away on vacation 😉 I use Moist Hemp bronzing moisturizer to keep the colour but may want to try the ocean potion one as well 🙂 thanks for the recommendation!

12. Kersey Bunch
    Kersey Bunch says:

I have used that Ocean Potion. My sister and my mom also use that. You are actually able to notice the difference in a week. You don't turn orange but you tan very quickly and easily if you use it everyday. It's inexpensive and very awesome!!!

13. maggie g
    maggie g says:

i couldn't find any of the ocean potion at my local walmarts so i ordered it off drugstore com and i'm already in love thanks for the suggestion 🙂

14. Melissa Garcia
    Melissa Garcia says:

I also love the tanwise. I used to LLLLOOOVE the mousse version but its discontinued. And also love st tropez but i use the deep dark and use the normal one in between. But tanwise is still my favorite cuz its cheaper and the color is the best!