Make sure to watch in HD!! 🙂

Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to my channel!! Here is my tutorial on how to self tan, and I am using my FAVORITE self tanner, Bondi Sands!! I love this line so much, and it just gives really beautiful results!! I would love to hear what you think of this line!!

Please leave me a comment if you like this video, and if you’d like to see more like this. Also, please remember to give it a thumbs up!!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:

BONDI SANDS Self Tanning:

FRANK BOD COFFEE SCRUB:

MORPHE M439 BRUSH:

PERRICONE MD NO FOUNDATION FOUNDATION:

Thanks for watching!! Please remember to subscribe! Xo

Instagram: @beautybytheblond
Twitter: @tiffaniiixo
Inquiries: beautybytheblond@gmail.com

1. Brianna Bolding
    Brianna Bolding says:

I’m so jealous of your cool skin tone! I have a warm skin tone (red undertone) so I find that self tanners just go orange on me no matter which one I try. I’m going to try the St. Tropez and Bondi Sands brands to see if they work. Thanks for the great tips!

2. alyy j
    alyy j says:

If you are using light to medium Bondi sand foam I found the best makeup is Garnier bb cream. Light version and medium version mixed together (light then medium on top) it blends in with tan so well. (So you need to purchase both, but it's well worth it. )

I also use a highlighter natural glow (shimmer) pretty cheek on my cheeks, my nose (going downwards) and my chin only. It's the cherry on the cake!

My sis in law walked in and saw me and said wow "I love what you did to your face" so there you have it.

3. Fran Spivack Russo
    Fran Spivack Russo says:

hi,. do you exfoliate after butting on Tanner? or…wait a few days? Also do you have to use the tanner eraser in a few days to remove faded tan then you can start over,?

4. kim hubbard
    kim hubbard says:

Another question I have thought of, I work in health care so I am constantly washing my hands, is this going to cause the product to wash off within the first day or so?

5. kim hubbard
    kim hubbard says:

Love your video, very informative. I was wondering if youv've ever tried using the elf ultimate blending brush prior to the morphe m439, and if so, did it work as well?

6. Syafira Maulana
    Syafira Maulana says:

Love your video!! 1 question, does the gradual tanning milk stain the bedsheet/clothes when you apply it before bed? I already have a bottle of this but staining issue is drawing me back lol

7. Tara Vohringer
    Tara Vohringer says:

I brought this self tanner and I did two coats and it still wasn't dark I don't understand I exfoliated and all this and I don't understand what's wrong everyone loves it but it just looked terrible