Young Nails manufactures the highest quality professional nail care products (acrylic, hard gel, gel polish, nail art, nail polish, nail accessories, nail files, etc) in the world. To learn the nail application in all of the forms – acrylic, gel, nail art, etc – watch our videos for extreme education. We offer nail education out of our Anaheim, CA facility. Contact us for details info@youngnails.com
_
For more instruction on all applications (Acrylic, Gel, Nail Art, etc), please go to our Youtube Nail School playlist.

Find all Nail School Videos Here:
_
Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/youngnailsinc?sub_confirmation=1

Instagram: @youngnailsinc
Facebook: @youngnailsinc
Snapchat: @youngnailsinc
Website: www.youngnails.com
Podcast: https://play.google.com/music/m/Ivv5hj5gizd4q7x6vfu3c4kum4i?t=YN_BIZ_TALK
_
“How do two brothers get into the nail care business?” This is the single most common question people ask us. There’s a long and rocky version but we’ll give you the short one. We have our fearless and unconventional mother, Young Salo, to thank. With a single-minded entrepreneurial spirit, she decided to start her own business at the age of 49. She had a passion for the nail industry and we did everything in our power to support her. In the end, this is a family business.

Greg, the older brother, became a licensed nail technician after switching gears from fire fighter’s training. He is energy personified and has a true passion for developing the best professional nail care products and education. Habib is the younger brother. He jumped in a few years later; taking a detour from medical school and a life in music. He brings his own creative mind for business, marketing and strategy. Unexpectedly, we are a perfect team.

Today, more than 20 years later, Young Nails Inc., is a professional nail care manufacturing company exporting to over 40 countries worldwide and distributing domestically to over 3000 stores. We’re respected for our next-level product innovation and education. Our mission is to bring you the best quality products and we’ll show you how to use them with incredible results. It’s really that simple.

Welcome to the Young Nails family!

1. Rui Ichinose
    Rui Ichinose says:

Really love this! Quick and fuss-free. If I needed a set of cute nails but had to rush between errands, this would be it ❤️ People are quick to judge, but working with gel is not easy! Steph makes it look effortless.

2. Nail Designs By Denise
    Nail Designs By Denise says:

@YoungNailsInc I think you did a GREAT job! I noticed the divot and lumps at first as well, but I think the end design is very clean and beautiful! It also shows that even with experience, we are not perfect, and can recover from little imperfections. I think I’d rather see a demo that shows the steps, flaws and all, than to get an Uber-edited version that makes it look too simple, because when I then try it, I’d get divots, lumps, etc., and feel as if I can’t even do a “simple” stamped nail. Love you guys!! Keep these demos coming…minor flaws and all!! 💅🏻💗💗💗

3. Eric Villa
    Eric Villa says:

Horrible job the people from young nails need to improve the quality of their work. Nail was lumpy, wasn’t polished correctly, builder gel wasn’t applied right. I would get up and go somewhere else if they did my nails like that.

4. Kathy McDowell
    Kathy McDowell says:

Hi! Thanks for the demo! Question! Why the 2 different colors of builder gels if its being painted over? Or is that the only color it comes in? Is there a method to the madness? Lol inquiring minds want to know!

5. Jomama 02
    Jomama 02 says:

Based on this work, I would NOT ever have you do my nails. It was sloppy and rushed at best. A big divot in the nail. What happened to putting out quality work even if it's just on the nail manequin?

6. Heather Leigh
    Heather Leigh says:

Hope u don't do the beginning of this nail to other peoples nails. because u did horrible job lol the gradient part yea did good but should have been a bit more professional in the whole vid not just the gradient

7. Thekesha Thom
    Thekesha Thom says:

Ny your work inspires me to become the nail technician I always wanted to be since I was a little girl…it will be my dream come tru..I will be so happy when that day comes❤❤